Friday, August 10, 2012

No, there is no floor beneath the man

By Donald Sensing

Noonan: A Nation That Believes Nothing:

Peggy Noonan on the pro-Obama Super PAC ad that blames Mitt Romney for a woman's death from cancer:

If the president rebukes the PAC and renounces the ad—and he should, and he'd look better doing it than not doing it—then we'll all know there's an ethical floor below which things can't sink. 
Since there is no such ethical floor beneath this president, no renunciation of the ad will be offered. I truly believe that there is absolutely nothing that this man will shrink from to retain power. Accusing Romney of negligent homicide? Obama's just getting warmed up.

Trust me: by the end of October, the White House's attacks still to come will make even this look tame.

Update: Well, reality has already outrun this post. Now the Left is "Trying to Tie Mitt Romney to El Salvador Death Squads."


Well, we already knew that Republicans want you to die. As someone said, "I try to get more cynical every day, but I can't keep."

Bookmark and Share