Thursday, August 16, 2012

Obama eats the sun!

By Donald Sensing


Found here, via Gerard.

I wonder whether AP photographer Carolyn Kaster realizes what an unflattering photo this is of its subject. It looks posed, even though I am sure it is not.

Honestly, this begs for a caption contest, so comments on and have at it! Winner gets a laurel and hearty handshake.

Update: comments off now

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Doug Cobb said...

Lord Sauron, I await your bidding.

Rodney Dill said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I missed it for today's contest, but I'll use it in the future if Wizbangblog doesn't beat me to it.

Rodney Dill said...

"...at last... The Illudium Pu-38 Explosive Space Modulator."

Mike Lutz said...

I see a Republican president in your near future.

Nicholas Darkwater said...

"If I am to be a god, let me be Prometheus."

Robert said...

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."

or

"You 'wingers didn't believe it when they said I was a Lightworker. Ha!"

karrde said...

...not sure you can eat that in one bite.

Rodney Dill said...

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Anonymous said...

i AM the Sun God!