The End Of Life As We Know It continues to threaten.
In a burst of galactic violence recorded by astronomers in the US space agency's ground and space-based observatories, the black hole of a "death star" is seen shooting the jet of radiation into the adjacent galaxy, NASA said.First there was the supernova and galaxy-attack scenarios. Then the predicted return of the comet Genondahwayanung, which pretty much annihilated most life in North America when it came here the first time. And then the massive gas cloud speeding toward a collision with the Milky Way! Then we learn that the earth's atmosphere may detonate. And then the asteroids.
The jet is so powerful that it wipes out any life in its path.
And now black hole death stars! I tell ya, every day I'm thinking I don't have a chance to get out this life alive.
3 comments:
You forgot the attack of the killer tomatoes. "Other Don"
algore will need to make another movie about his brave fight against the evil of outer space and how it can only be fixed with his guidiance and lots of money... I don't know how he'll work CO2 into the story but he'll try...
. . . It goes without saying that it's Bush's fault. :-)
Post a Comment