Al Gore, high priest of the religion of global warmism, is scheduled to speak to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Wednesday.
Wednesday's forecast for Washingt0on, D.C.?
As usual when Al Gore comes to town.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Gore effect strikes again
By Donald SensingCategories: domestic politics, Environmentalism, I blame global warming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What part of "Global" warming do you not get? You point to one part of the world where it's the middle of winter, say the usa, and declare that "global" warming is a myth. There is more to the world than your own back yard.
Thank you for reading, I always appreciate it even when readers don't agree with me.
I have written a lot about this topic. Take some time to browse through these pages with relevant posts:
http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/search/label/environment
http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/search/label/Environmentalism
(Some of the posts duplicate.)
>>There is more to the world than your own back yard.
Indeed there is, and like our own back yard, it is also getting colder, and fairly rapidly. Except of course for the GISS data which has a very high "fiddle factor."
Post a Comment