Test your knowledge and common sense in this simple 10-question test.
Caution: This section contains sound science, not media hype ... .
I got nine of 10 correct.
Click for Feedburner site or Smartphone Site
Test your knowledge and common sense in this simple 10-question test.
Caution: This section contains sound science, not media hype ... .
I got nine of 10 correct.
Categories: environment, Environmentalism, Science
If a combat-vet US Marine were to write a short novel about far-future Marines mounting an assault to recapture their home world from the ba...
2 comments:
Missed two. The first was a trick ;) and I misremembered my Centigrade to Fahrenheit conversions!
I see where the EPA is sending "Global Warming" proposals to the White House.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/23/AR2009032301068.html?hpid=topnews
Just what we need.
10 for 10 ;-)
But then I recognised some of the images I have been to that website and used some of the material on my blog and online debates
Question was in the general consensus of scientists that you got wrong?
Post a Comment