The latest of the HillaryBuzz 2012:
Hillary Clinton is the Democrats; "only hope" in 2012, says Reese Palley of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
It looks as if Republican hopes that Obama will be a one-term president are going to be fulfilled. And those of us for whom hope failed must now look about for something and someone else. ...But there's just one problem.
... who better than Hillary? ... Hillary for president: It sounds pretty good.
At a town hall meeting appearance in Manama, Bahrain on Friday, Clinton denied intentions to run for either president or vice president on the ticket with President Obama, who defeated her in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary. ...Somehow I don't think that's the last word.
"I think I will serve as secretary of state as my last public position," she said. Clinton's career has included not only her current position as secretary of state, but also eight years in the Senate representing New York.