Saturday, May 18, 2013

Umbrellagate caption contest!

By Donald Sensing

Leave your caption as a comment! (Caption rules still apply.)



Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Donald Sensing said...

"Sorry, colonel, the commandant of the Marine Corps wouldn't give me permission for a jarhead to do this."

Anonymous said...

"Take that Gene Kelly!"

P2 said...

Does anyone even remember the Ford years????

Diogenes Sarcastica™ said...

In the future, my fellow Americans, I see a more usefully and peaceful use for our men in uniform..

Nicholas Darkwater said...

"Chim chimeree, Chim chimeree ..."

Nicholas Darkwater said...

Actually, I remember now that the phrase is "Chim chim-a-ney". Besides, the nice major bears a resemblance to Dick Van Dyke.

Anonymous said...

Never seen an umbrella held so incredibly level!

Rodney Dill said...

@P2 - I remember Chevy Chase making fun of Ford

Rodney Dill said...

The original Bumbleshoot was to be replaced years later by the perfected Obumbelshoot.

Rodney Dill said...

...the marine was busy at his feet keeping him from becoming tangled in the microphone cord.

Anonymous said...

"Gerald Ford and a young Norman Schwarzkopf greet a soggy Rose Garden gathering."