Saturday, August 17, 2019

I would write about this stuff, but . . .

By Donald Sensing

If I had time, I would expound brilliantly upon these links. But I don't so here they are:

Meanwhile, This Is What LGBTQ Organizations Are Doing to Society

The White Supremacy Hoax, by Prof. Emeritus of Boston University Angelo Codevilla

A Generation of Girls Is Missing in India -- see also my earlier posts on "gendercide," here and here.

No, last month was not the hottest July ever.

Why am I a conservative? "Because I know liberals. There is no grace there. No love there. Only hatred and judgment and pettiness." Written by a recovered liberal.

Remember when Democrats said disagreeing with them is un-American? Unsurprising, since Democrats Are The Extremists Today.

‘Luxury beliefs’ are the latest status symbol for rich Americans. "In the past, upper-class Americans used to display their social status with luxury goods. Today, they do it with luxury beliefs." Directly related: Yale & The Crisis Of American Elites.

And off the beaten path: How To Reduce Taxes In Retirement.

Bookmark and Share