Monday, July 20, 2020

George Wallace approves this message!

By Donald Sensing

I posted a few days ago the question, "Why is Wokeness so white supremacist?" in which I observed,

It is amazing to me how today so many white race-justice warriors keep proclaiming wokeness stuff that simply echoes what bona fide white supremacists of the 1960s would have been proud to say.
And so today, let the parodies begin! For as the subjects of the Soviet Union found out, humor was a wonderful weapon to use to undermine the regime.


They are not wrong, for according to the National Association of Scholars, of the 173 schools it surveyed, 76 of them, or 44%, were offering black-only graduation ceremonies.
These range from small private schools to big public universities. Some notable ones include Harvard, UC San Diego, UC Irvine, Arizona State University, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and Yale. 
 I made this meme some time ago as a parody. Now when considering the latest "Woke" demand, it is simply the truth.


This is the American Left today, folks.

Bookmark and Share