UPDATED AT BOTTOM!
Can't recall where I found the link to Sarah Palin Unplugged. It purports to have a set of before-and-after photos of Sarah Palin "with and without her trademark hairstyle, makeup, glasses and accessories." For example:
Before:
After:
What's with that? It's suddenly a surprise that women usually look better made up with their hair styled than not? For example, Jessica Simpson before and after. Yowza! I truly do not understand the purpose of the web page.
Besides, guys look better after they've done some basic grooming, too. For example, here is a photo my wife took of me at breakfast last Saturday:
But after I'd showered and tended to my morning ablutions, un changement magnifique!
So there ya go.
Update: Ok, fair is fair. Here is a pic of my wife telling me to fetch her morning coffee:
And here she is after she's had her coffee, walked the dog, gotten daughter off to school, milked the cows, washed the dishes, cooked my breakfast, ironed my shirt and slacks and done her morning "do."
I am sure I am in real trouble now.





